Search This Blog

Friday 27 February 2015

Ons thuis card....

My parents have lived in their home 30 years and I thought I'd make them a card to celebrate. When we moved there my parents promised us we would not have to move again and that it was 'our home'. So we name it just that but  we decided it would sound so much better in dutch.



I cut 2 holiday house die and attached them to the tabs I cut using the eiffel tower stand up base die.


The new ECD alphabet dies et works perfectly with the bunting from Karen Burnistons lots of pops set. 



 I decorated the base with daisies and chrysanthemums from Susan Tierney-Cockburn garden patch die and Karen Burnistons grass edges.



Happy 'ons thuis' anniversary mum and dad. 

links to products I used...

 




2 comments:

  1. Love filled, Anniversary Card. Congratulations, to your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever idea and the card is so lovely. Just a gorgeous card. Groeten Marja

    ReplyDelete