Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Karen burniston october challenge...Make it Manly


Hi all, the brief this month for the karen burniston challenge was to make it manly.
When I think of men and cards I always think of clocks. My dads hobby was to repair  westminster clocks, so I decided to design my card around that theme.




I used Karen Burnistons sloping outdoor edges die to shape the top of the card of this circle pull card.

Karen Burnistons clock die looks great cut out of America crafts woodgrain paper and of course I've managed to incorporate my favourite accessories the clothes pegs. 

Don't forget to check out the other ladies fabulous designs..

2 comments:

  1. How clever Donna - I like the way you sloped the edges on this one. The entire thing is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must remember the slopped edge. Great way to combine the clock and gears. Clothes pins are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete