Search This Blog

Thursday 13 March 2014

Heart pivot card...

I've been so busy making cards with all Karens fabulous dies I keep forgetting to post them on my blog!!! Here another card I made for Valentines day!! This die is one of Karen Burniston's great new dies that you can buy from Elizabeth craft designs.

The stitching effect is made by running a tracing wheel along a ruler and then going carefully going over the tiny punched hole with the fine end of pen or pencil.

I used double sided adhesive sheets to stick three pieces of 6x6 inch card together as shown below before running them through my Sizzix big shot machine.

 

Links to some of the products I used:

 

2 comments:

  1. Donna, I love your idea of using smaller papers to make the Pivot cards. Great way to use my supplies. Beautiful card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever way to get the rose in the middle. I love how you added all the little extra die cuts on the inside - nice touch.

    ReplyDelete