Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Happy 40th circle pivot card...

This card was going to be an all singing all dancing circus related card for a lovely lady who literally ran away to join the circus in her youth! But unfortunately the circus stamp I had ordered didn't arrive in time, so I opted for my favourite new thing to play with the Elizabeth craft design glitter and cup cake die (my friend Helen lent me the cup cake die), my promarkers and the lovely keep calm stamps.


Links to some of the products I used...

 

2 comments:

  1. Great card Donna! I LOVE the cupcake die ... never tire of seeing cads done with it. As always, I enjoy your 'keep calm' cards. This is so perfect for a birthday.
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever girl, I just noticed the "th" on the 40 came from the "Birthday"! Love the cupcake too.

    ReplyDelete