Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Pop n cut minecraft card...

This is for my nephew who turns 12 at the end of this month. Like my kids he is minecraft mad!
I found a printable 3D 'steve' template on Pinterest and used Karen Burniston pop n cut label insert to place it in. As minecraft is mainly blocks the chest and mud block were easy to replicate by hand.
I folded the card just in front of the label crease and at the normal crease to accommodate 'Steve'
From the front it looks like he is in bed, yes I know the bed on minecraft is red but I didn't have any nice paper in that colour.
For the grass at the top of my mud square I used the Marianne icicle stencil die, but because I wanted the grass section to be deeper I used my dimensional cutting pad I saw being used on youtube by Tim Holtz.






No comments:

Post a Comment