Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Spring is in the air...

I have been really struggling to know where to start with my card making when it comes to the many challenge competitions there are on the web. I found an old note book and for the last few cards I have drawn what my finished produce is supposed to look like. I tend to deviate from the plan a little when I see that logistically this or that piece just will not go where I thought it would originally, but on the whole I feel more relaxed and am back to enjoying my cardmaking.

I used the sizzix ornate trifold die and Karen Burnistons zig zag 3-D pop up die for the base of the card. The flowers are from my Tim Holtz tattered flower garland strip die. The sun and cloud are a from my sizzix hello kitty die. I bought some new card from money and vouchers I received for my birthday, this card is made from the 'family ties' pad.

I added a little butterfly stamp behind the flowers. I also changed the word the little rabbit holds from 'love' to 'spring is in the air' by stamping the words on a separate piece of paper and gluing it behind some extra rabbits paws creating a decoupage effect.

I'm going to enter this into the craftycardmakers competition. http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/90-april-showers-bring-may-flowers.html









4 comments:

  1. You are not getting your link entered into the CCM blog because your link is not clickable. You need to make the link to CCM clickable so that when someone clicks on it, it takes it straight to the post of the challenge you are entering. The blue linky tool looks for such a link before allowing you to enter your card

    Lin xx
    CCM Admin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lin, thanks for the reply. I have tried to follow the instructions on how to make my link clickable but am not having any joy. Could it be because I am using an Ipad to do it? Donna xx

      Delete
  2. Sorry Donna, I don't normally come back but happened to pop by and so only just saw your comment. I have no idea hon. I don't have an ipad, but I should have thought there must be a way of making it clicakable on there. You could try looking up the HTML code for making a link clickable and using that instead??

    Shout out by clicking on my name and following the link for my email, or email me from the CCM address in our sidebar if you are still having issues.

    Lin xx
    Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete