Search This Blog

Sunday 28 April 2013

Wedding accordion album card...

My friend asked me to create a personal card to give to her brother and future sister-in-law.. Wow.. I didn't realise how hard it would be to create something for someone else to give. I found it really difficult to commit to gluing anything together just in case it wasn't what my friend was expecting. It has taken me a week but I have finally done it and handed it over.
I used my favourite die, Karen Burniston's accordion album and the frame & label, brackets die. I embossed the white card using my crafty friend Helen's cuttlebug birds and swirls embossing folder. The creams coloured tags are from the shapeabilities back to basics tags set. The pink and red card is from my Tim Holtz Kraft-core nostalgic collection and was embossed with a embossalicious dots folder. The names were made using my cuttlebug typewriter alphabet set.





No comments:

Post a Comment